There is no place like Purefoy!

There is no place like Purefoy!

Monday, November 5, 2012

November is here!

Welcome to November Purefoy!




I hope everyone enjoyed the week and our beautiful weather. It was quite ironic looking at the news this week and seeing the destruction caused by the hurricane. It is heartbreaking hearing and seeing the scope of the destruction in the Northeast. We are thinking about all families affected by the hurricane.



This week, I had quite a laugh in a classroom. I was observing a teacher working in a small group. One student, in particular, didn’t seem too interested in the task. The student listed many ailments in an effort to avoid completing his work. The teacher carried on and acknowledged the students “pain” but kept the group moving. I had to turn my head because the two of them were so funny to watch! I seriously think it was just like any other day for both the teacher and student but what a treat to witness the exchange! Another example of why our job is so much fun!



Enjoy your weekend. I hope you have a laugh-out-loud moment this weekend as well!

Sincerely,

Mary Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment