There is no place like Purefoy!

There is no place like Purefoy!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hello Purefoy Families,


Goodbye September, Hello October! Wow, I can’t believe we are here! Today is the first day of the state fair. Student tickets were sent home yesterday in Thursday folders. Being a Sooner, I always think about the big game when the fair opens. It looks like it will be a close one this year!

This week I received a wonderful email from one of our first grade teachers, Mrs. Young. She wanted to share a really cool moment in her classroom; it is too wonderful not to share with you…

I HAVE to share this. I just had a first grader come up to me wiping tears from her eyes. She explains to me that the Junie B. Jones book she is reading has made her cry because a girl in the book is being such a good friend and she hopes that she can be that great of a friend to someone!!!

WOW!!! Great teacher moment!


Have a wonderful weekend,

Mary Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment